Sunday, September 9, 2012

Thank you neighbor

I have a special neighbor that understands my need to collect or just own certain items. She frequents thrift stores like I do. I set an item down the other day because I thought it cost too much. Well, she went a few days later and got it marked down. She listened to me tell her what I liked and reached into her fairy garden and handed me the exact item I had held and wanted. She had painted it but it was my treasure!! Thank you Tracie.... Oh, and I got some dried millet too....

Tracie gave me the millet too. I think it makes a great early Fall decoration piece.

And on our way home from her house Eliot and I spotted some mushrooms. Are there any gnomes or faeries under there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...