Monday, April 29, 2013

New diapers.. Should I really be this happy?

 
 
New diapers....

Aren't they lovely? They are freaking awesome! And they were really cheap. I was very happy and then greatly disappointed when a local boutique in my small town (out side of a big city) started selling cloth pocket diapers and small wet bags. I bought one cute diaper and an extra wet bag because my small one is wearing out. I got home and look closer at them. The owner of the boutique implies that she makes all the items in her shop but these are straight from China. I wasn't upset about the China part but about the misrepresentation part. And, the fact that she charges 3 times over cost I thought that was a bit much. I looked up the company and when I had saved up some money I ordered the above diapers. They are great. And they were super cheap and shipping was fast and free. The bamboo diaper shown in the bottom picture is so pretty on my 11 month old and they all work wonderfully.  I have tried both types shown (typical $4.00 solid colors and the velour and bamboo ones) overnight and no leaks and no blow outs. I am very pleased. I got some extra wet bags also because they were so cheap and two extra large sized diapers for my boys who wet at night and for Elaina as she gets older. She is so petite she may never grow the adjustable one size fits all size. Now, I know all of my readers are on the edge of their seats as to where I got these diapers. They are Alva Baby diapers. Yes, I said Alva Baby. I know a lot of people don't like them and they prefer to support local in country businesses but hey, a girl on a budget has to do what a girl on a budget has to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...