Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Really, I have a 17 year old child?

I gave birth to my 1st child 17 years ago today....

He is over 6 feet tall, thin, smart, likes to speak Japanese, play video games, and has written an E-book available on Amazon. Oh yeah, and he has Autism.

Happy Birthday Daniel Stephen......




After the age of 3 years old or so Danny was never much of a picture taker. I take what I can get. He enjoyed the old purple clay teapot and tea accessories including a book on Japanese tea culture and ceremony I gave him at his party last weekend. We will see what his interests are in the days, weeks, and years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...