Saturday, March 21, 2015

Happy Spring








We had a nice welcoming ritual tonight. I called the 3 children on the phone who weren't thete. Annika was happy to have a candle lit for her. The older boys didn't really care. Lyn was such a big sister helping the little kids light their pink Spring candles. We chose pink this year to symbolize friendship and the blossoms we see blooming all around us outside. Eliot shared some purple flowers from her redid tree in the front yard. I placed them in my yoni mortar and pestle. The herbs I chose for the table for purification and home blessing are angelica, chamomile, burdock, and anise....

It was a lovely ceremony. My Spring Mother came down from her shelf to join us. All elements were represented...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...