Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Elaina at preschool






One of the best things about working in childcare and having children is the fact that you can at times have your children close. I wish I could be a stay at home mother especially since I have adopted attachment parenting but being the sole financial provider of my family has its downfalls. I am not Elaina's teacher but she is near me. Her class is next door. She has a nurturing teacher and I get to see her on the playground when the toddler classes combine. This is her first opportunity to attend preschool full time. So far overall she is enjoying it even when she has her stubborn moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...