Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Eliot or Annika?


Two of my little girls! Eliot and Annika are close to the same age in these pictures. It amazes me how much they look alike at times. Their hair is really close to the same color. Eliot has brown eyes while Annika has blue. We will just have to wait and see if they continue to favor each other in the future. Personality wise they are not alike. Eliot was an early talker and Annika needed a little Early Intervention to help her along. Eliot is really interested in going to the potty and she is not even 2 and a half. Annika was over three when she mastered that skill. They enjoy each other's company and play well together. Annika is a great big sister and Eliot seeks her out to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...