Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baby Shower

My friends at work surprised me on Friday with an informal baby shower. (No one really expects one for their 7th child.) They took me to lunch for Mexican food and gave me some gifts for "Ben". I was really touched because the gifts they gave me were perfect. They actually listened to me!!!! Thank you so much guys. I had put a few items on a wish list on the sidebar of this blog so I knew anyone could read it but it means a lot to me that they paid attention. I am not one for people to go out of their way to celebrate occasions or to spend too much money. This get together was perfect!

1 comment:

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...