Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow? Is it snow?

I have to remind myself that I do live in Alabama. Snow is a rare occasion. The big kids are out of school today after only being back in class for two days after Christmas break. Here is how much snow we have at work as of lunchtime. Maybe we will get enough to actually justify a snow day later. I am sure anyone following this blog even slightly north or west of here finds this hilarious. Alabamians always stress out over cold weather and the threat of snow. I am sure the grocery stores ran out of bread and milk last night. Even if we get a few inches today after this weekend everything will be back to simple jacket weather.



Here are a few pictures of snow days long past.

Danny and Connor last winter


Lyn, Annika, and Evan and some neighborhood kids last winter



Evan last winter


Eliot last winter

Lyn and Annika two winters ago



Lyn and Annika two winters ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...