Friday, January 15, 2010

39 weeks

We are in the home stretch. I am walking around at 3 centimeters dilated. Everything is still going OK. My doctor has given me the option to try some natural ways to see if "Ben" is ready to be born. We are scheduled to go to the hospital on Monday to see how far I have dilated by then. She has given me the option to walk away and go home as long as my water hasn't broken during any of the interventions. We'll see how it goes. I am thinking this little boy may be my biggest one yet. I am guessing at least 8 lbs 8 oz. But I won't be surprised if he is over 9 lbs. But I will be happy no matter what he weighs. So far I have gained about 40 pounds myself. That isn't my record but it is close. This pregnancy has been a little different here at the end than my other ones. I have felt like I have been in early labor for weeks now. Maybe that is a good sign that everything will go smoothly and quickly. I'll keep everyone updated!!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure everything will go well. Good luck and I hope that it is sooner rather than later for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I guess too? I say 8 pounds 11 ounces.
    You look beautiful, BTW.

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...