Sunday, January 17, 2010

Last meal


My mom was nice enough to watch the little kids so we could go out to eat one last time before the baby is here. I wanted a variety of choices and no limit so it was off to Golden Corral's all you can eat buffet. I ate too much and didn't really enjoy myself. It was nice to get out of the house though. The girls stuffed themselves and Evan and Eliot had fun at Granny's house for a few hours. I even got to take a nap when we got home. I am getting a bit nervous about tomorrow. I am sure everything will go fine. I'll keep everyone updated.

2 comments:

  1. We will be thinking about you tomorrow. Call if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last supper as 8. Next supper as 9! How cool is that!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...