Saturday, January 23, 2010

A review of milk storage bottles

I am enjoying using Medela's freezer storage bottles for newborn pumping and feedings. They won't hold enough for feedings when my baby needs more than an ounce or two though. For those first pumping sessions when a new mom can get a little disappointed by the amount or lack there of milk she produces these bottles help by giving a sense of accomplishment. I know it sounds silly but knowing you can fill "half" of a small bottle is psychologically more fulfilling than just covering the bottom of a regular sized bottle. The lids are a tight fit too so they don't leak at all during feedings. My frozen milk supply is well on its way.

Here is a link to the storage bottles....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...