Saturday, January 2, 2010

37 weeks


Well, we are heading for the home stretch. 3 weeks left to go. I am on weekly doctor visits now. I am having a little bit of anxiety. I guess I am just feeling my age and expecting the worst. My health is fine. My weight to fine (even if I am heavier than I like). Little boy is head down and he seems to be doing fine. He is definitely very active. He is either going to be a big boy or he just knows how to kick. I am wondering how big he will be. 8 pounds is my average for my full term babies. Anyone out there care to guess what baby "Ben" may be?





Danny 8 lbs.
Lyn 7 lbs 14 oz.
Connor 8 lbs 3 oz.
Annika 2 lbs. 7 oz. (28 weeks gestation)
Evan 8 lbs. 3 1/2 oz.
Eliot 7 lbs.

1 comment:

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...