Monday, December 13, 2010

Cool book!!!!!

OK this is what I am trying to read now, Pediatric Nutrition Handbook. I am still on my nutrition training kick at work. I am trying to learn all I can about nutrition and how I can apply it to my life and my job in early intervention. This book is awesome. It is hard for others to understand why I get so wrapped up in new information sometimes. One week it will be nutrition. Another week it will be breastfeeding advocacy. And then it will be behavior strategies and modifications. When I brought this book to work this morning the occupational therapist I work with started to drool too. She wants a copy for herself. We are even now because I want a copy of her book Just Take a Bite. Both of these books are a great find and a good resource for professionals that work with young children. Go check them out or better yet click on the links here and go buy a copy yourself.

I can't seem to get an image link for Just Take a Bite so just click on the title here to go to it on Amazon.  By the way the used book prices are really cheap for these books. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...