Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Evergreens


Lyn and I came across some juniper in a common area today (we never take plants from private property). Lyn had a bit of a hard time breaking a piece off but we got a nice piece with berries. We also passed by a couple of rosemary bushes and we grabbed a sprig. As anyone who knows me rosemary is my favorite scent. These evergreens filled my car with wonderful aromas on the way home. I emptied my blessing bowl of older evergreens and added my new sprigs of juniper and rosemary as well as some fresh pine. The older sprigs were added to our nightly fire.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...