Friday, December 31, 2010

5 kids and my morning







  



We had a nice day today. We headed to Cahaba Lily Park first to play on the playground and run off some steam. I took a basket to collect anything interesting. We found all kinds of rocks sticks and sprigs of evergreens. Annika even found a treasured glove. (See previous post.) We had to stop by the bank to cash a check and I saw some mistletoe in a low tree beside the bank. I made a bit of a fool of myself to collect some but it was worth it. The kids myself included had never seen real mistletoe up close.  We then headed to the dollar store. Everyone found something to their liking. We then spent the afternoon cleaning house and playing. The big girls spent some time polishing some rocks they found at the park. Evan and Eliot found some craft sticks and made "train tracks". Baby Ben was wiped out and took a really long nap. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...