Monday, December 13, 2010

Old Time Pottery


I just had to get out of the house this afternoon. Connor was feeling a little under the weather but we all had fun looking around Old Time Pottery. I found some great candle holders and the kids all picked out their own color votive candles. We lit a fire again at home and lit all the new candles. We also sat in a circle and had a lesson about Joy Lights. Lyn chose the lesson for tonight. The lessons we are focusing on are from the book Nurturing Spirituality in Children. This time of year has always been a downer for me. I am determined to make it more meaningful for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...