Friday, April 29, 2011

Daycare or no daycare


Sad news...... I received word that Evan and Eliot's daycare will be closing in two weeks. What to do what to do? Should I look for somewhere for them to go or should I let them join Ben at home? Evan is preparing for kindergarten  so I feel I need to keep him in the "school" mode because of his unique personality. Eliot just plain likes to play with friends. And frankly Dad cleans and cooks more when the big little kids are at daycare. I wish I could be the one at home and not have to be the working mom. Balance... I need to find balance. To be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...