Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tuna pinroll


Lyn made dinner tonight. It was tuna pinroll. My mother used to make this all the time. It is cheap and easy to make. I like to use Bisquick mix to cut corners. I use it to make the dough. Just add milk and knead it and roll it out. Then add one or two cans of drained tuna and roll up like a jelly roll. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Add a little olive oil to a pan and place the roll in the center. As it is baking start the sauce. I heat some milk and some flour with a little butter and pepper added. Stir till it thickens and coat the pinroll as it is almost finished baking. Bake a few more minutes and enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...