Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Faith


I received my now favorite piece of meaningful jewelry from Wild Mother Arts. It is so cool. A lot of people use objects in meaningful even spiritual ways. My co-worker and friend who happens to be Catholic shared her rosary with me for this post. Religious, spiritual, and just plain meaningful philosophies use all kinds of objects to reinforce meaning to their users.

My Mother beads have 13 beads to represent the 13 lunar months. I use it to meditate and just be. I can understand how a thing can help guide one's thought. This also gave me the opportunity to learn more about Catholicism and the use of rosaries.


And of course a perfect way to end this post is to listen to Faith by George Michael......







1 comment:

  1. I just discovered Wild Mother Arts today! will have to make a purchase soon, me thinks!

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...