Thursday, April 28, 2011

My favorite book for today....



This book came in the mail yesterday. I absolutely love it. As a mom who is breastfeeding and a Certified Lactation Counselor working with families I plan on using this book as a gentle way of decreasing night time nursing in a toddler. All of the little kids climbed in the bed last night as I read it to them. Eliot kept adding "and Daddy" when I read each page. The daddy in the story was represented in the pictures very well but he wasn't mentioned in the text. Eliot gave him props though. Lyn commented on one picture in the book and said it looked like a friend of mine and her daughter. And you know what? It does. That particular friend is raising money to bring her daughter home through adoption. Pop over and see her blog and enter to win one of the giveaways she has going on.

This picture reminds me of a friend of mine and her daughter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...