Saturday, April 9, 2011

The stars of the show!

Lyn is seen here holding Seamus. He was the youngest of my friend's kids and still breast feeding so he was along for the ride
I am so proud of my daughter.  I will add to this post..... OK, I am back. All last week I drove from Birmingham, Alabama to Columbus, Georgia every day. A friend of mine and I completed our formal training to become Certified Lactation Counselors. (Well, we took our tests and I am sure we passed.) So pass the word around if you are local and are in the need for support breastfeeding or are pregnant and just have questions. My friend has a website that you can go visit. Mother Nurture is it's name. I can be contacted through this blog if you need support.

Lyn was amazing. She learned a lot by listening to our training. She also grabbed the attention of the employees at the conference center. Of course everyone thought Seamus was her little brother. His mom has long red hair and honestly, Lyn fits in her family really well. I have added a slide show on the side bar to show off our week long training. take a look at the pictures if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...