Friday, April 15, 2011

Every mom keeps this many toys in her trunk, right?



I was ready to play outside and eat chocolate when I got home. Ben helped me with both. For my job there are times that I need all kinds of toys for children under three years old. I was playing outside with Ben and Eliot and I opened the trunk to get some toys out for Ben. Eliot took the chance to just climb in the open trunk and play with EVERYTHING at once in there. She really enjoyed herself. Of course I was right there so there was never any chance of her being left in the trunk. Ben is growing up so fast. Of course I can't help but evaluate him all the time. His communication skills are very well developed. Honestly, I know I am biased but the boy is really smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...