Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ahh, Comfrey again....

Click on the picture to learn more about comfrey....

Comfrey can really smell but it can't be beat for its healing properties. It's not called knitbone for nothing. I usually add it to other oils and lotions I make for healing reasons. Today I set out some oil to be infused with comfrey alone. I set it outside in the hot Alabama sun. I know it will come out very green. Since I am getting ready for Babypalooza my crock pot is taken by other oils being infused. I will add some lavender essential oil to the comfrey to help mask the smell. It may make the best ouchy medicine yet.

(By the way, I never recommend comfrey for internal use. It can cause liver damage. Externally though it ROCKS!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...