Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hanging out at the waterfall....




Well, with record temperatures we had to go cool off at the waterfall in Old Towne Helena. The kids had a lot of fun. I only had 4 with me so my hands were not too full. We caught a crayfish by hand and a man was there with a net catching all sorts of animals. He caught a fairly large red eared slider and a lot of fish of all sizes. We took a fish home to dissect (one of Lyn's homeschool projects). It is such a nice place to spend the day. I remember tubing down the creek into the Cahaba River more than 20 years ago. Sometime everything changes and yet it stays the same. I added a slide show on the side bar to show some more pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...