Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Babypalooza here I come!!

OK here WE come! Me and two friends of mine are participating in a booth at the baby extravaganza August 27th that is Babypalooza. There will be a wonderful henna artist, Heera, there promoting her art and applying henna designs of your choice then and there.Think about it. How cute would a mom to be's beautiful belly look with a henna design on it? What about matching small henna designs for mom and baby.... I know you can't wait! I will be there promoting my in home Lactation Support Services and my Motherly Creations items. You can't miss us. My other partner and crime is our business and sewing guru. She will be luring you to our table to see all the things you never knew were missing in your life.

Natural Baby Rash Salve (yes it is supposed to be green)

Henna Design on Pregnant Belly

Mother Meditation or Worry Beads

Breastfeeding Meditation Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...