Monday, August 29, 2011

Babypalooza was a success!

If you measure success by having fun and making a lot of new contacts in the community Babypalooza rocked! I was able to introduce myself to the mothering community. Hopefully my services in lactation support, herbal training, Blessingway leading, and jewelry making will be put to use.....

A beautiful expecting mom of two showing off her new necklace and her friend showing off her new henna

Of course I had to get a henna too

Some of the lovely baby slings one of my partners had available

Just some of my herbal concoctions and my homemade jewlery

Of course Lyn helped out and demonstrated the use of the slings with a baby doll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...