Monday, October 19, 2009

Magnet art

Magnet Art


Lyn's 1st artwork turned into a magnet

Annika's 1st artwork turned into a magnet


Lyn's 2nd artwork turned into a magnet

Every year the kids' schools send a magnet home that was created from one of their pictures they made in art class. I don't get them every time but this time around I bought Annika's. Anyone can send in their child's artwork and have it made into countless things from magnets, pillows, mugs, or even quilt squares. Check out Art to Remember's website to see how you can incorporate your child's artwork into many different things.

2 comments:

  1. Those are really neat, definitely worth saving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I love those. We still have one on the fridge that Alex made in 3rd grade. They are very cool. Also have a mouse pad of the same.
    Good drawings, kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...