Saturday, October 31, 2009

Buzz Buzz

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz

Sometimes you just have to take your child's lead. Evan was taking a nap today and three of the kids were at their dad's and Lyn was out and about. Eliot and I were snuggling and resting and she requested the "baby bumble bee" song. We sang this a few times. She loves singing songs that use finger plays. I had the computer on nearby and I asked her if she wanted to hear a new bumble bee song. Of course she said yes. I had Laurie Berkner's Buzz Buzz saved and turned it on. We had to listen to it about three times. There was giggling and buzzing all around. This was a great opportunity for me to spend some impromptu one on one time with my two year old. Using songs and finger plays is a great way to help a toddler develop language skills. And it is a great way to have some fun. If you are interested in listening to the song we enjoyed today scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page and click on the youtube video of Laurie Berkner singing Buzz Buzz. Have fun!!



(I have removed the video from the bottom of the screen. You can still find it on You Tube)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...