Thursday, October 8, 2009

Read for the Record

The Very Hungry Caterpillar


Jumpstart's read for the record promotes literacy. Every year they pick a book for everyone to read the same day. This year it was one of my favorites. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle was chosen. We read it to the children at work and I also read it to my children at home. I own multiple copies in all different sizes. Lyn read it to the little kids and then I read it to everyone. Evan and Eliot then made their own caterpillar pictures.







If you read this book to your child don't forget to go to Jumpstart's site to be counted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...