Friday, October 30, 2009

Ghosts of halloween past

Ghosts of Halloween Past



There was a time when I lived in an area without any neighbors. Danny and Lyn were little and Connor was a baby when we started going to Granny's house to trick-or-treat. Her neighborhood was safe and just right for Halloween. We now have our own neighborhood to explore but we still enjoy visiting Granny for trick-or-treating. I went through some of my old pictures and found some of the kids through the past years celebrating Halloween.



Danny age 5, Lyn 3, Connor 10 months. I actually made these costumes out of construction paper.




Annika age 3 in her preschool class



Connor age 4 in his preschool class


Danny age 9, Lyn age 7 trading candy


Annika age 4 in her preschool class

The scariest of them all, me all in black in 2006 when I was a toddler teacher.


Annika and Lyn at their Halloween party ages 9 and 5

2 comments:

  1. You know, I just realized the benefit of having so many darn kids! You get to make so many cool costumes each year!! :) I had to laugh at the construction paper ones because I have done the same so many times, but not necessarily for Halloween. Alex used to be dressed in some sort of character all the time -- before he started school, that is, and then only on the weekends ;)

    SO fun! Your kids are so lucky to have you for a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I had my classroom and didn't spend so much time in an office I used to make a lot of costumes for all occasions. Time is against me now. I'm the lucky one to have children to give me the excuse to play dress-up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...