Monday, July 12, 2010

An herb drying rack

I am enjoying experimenting with my new flowers and herbs. I made a small drying rack out of an old t-shirt and a picture frame. Lyn helped me nail the stretched shirt around the frame. I'm not drying a lot this go around. I just wanted to try it out. I found an out of the way place in the garage where it is dry and warm for them to dry. I have rosemary, oregano, and basil leaves and flowers drying on the right. On the left I have red geranium leaves drying for aroma and art projects.

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to send some rosemary this way! Looks like you and the kiddos are having a great summer. Cool post mamabird!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, do you like fresh or dried? I also have some herb infused oils and vinegars planned. I'llput you on the list!

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...