Sunday, July 11, 2010

A whole week off

You would have thought I would have posted a lot this week being off work and all. The kids and I had a lot of time to go to the pool,the library, the movies, and all kinds of stores. I just didn't take too many pictures. Evan even had his 4th birthday on Wednesday. We are celebrating with grandparents today. Evan, Ben, and Lyn had well checkups too. Evan is still on the small side but everyone is healthy. I was pleasantly surprised that the doctor (one we don't usually see) did not push starting Ben on solid food yet. He is not quite 6 months old. He weighed almost 18 pounds on Friday. He has the cutest cankles ever seen so his nutrition is not in question. He actually reminds me a lot of Danny at that age.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...