Saturday, January 21, 2012

Annika's walk






I was rainy all morning and then the sun came up. Ben is sleeping and Annika is the only other child at home right now. Annika and I had a talk about the importance of sunlight for our health especially in the Winter. I explained to her about vitamin D and how some people do not get enough to the point that they get rickets. The easiest way to get a good dose of vitamin D is to spend some time in the sun. Of course that prompted her to go for a walk in the sun and soak up some rays. The pictures above are some of the things she came across during her walk. We are lucky where we live that we are far enough south to be able to get vitamin D from the sun year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...