Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Two years old today!!!

Happy Birthday Ben!!

I can not believe where the time has gone.... At 1:41pm two years ago my baby boy was born. He weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces. His birth was easy and held no surprises. In the past two years he has turned into such a special little boy. He is calm and an easy going little boy. Everyone (OK especially Granny) keeps asking me when am I going to get his hair cut. I always put them off and say , "Oh, when he is 2 years old I will". I like his wispy old man hair style. I may wait a little while longer. 

Happy birthday Ben!! I love you.



Look how much he has grown!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...