Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I wish I lived within walking distance of a library

The joys of babysitting for a friend are never ending. I feel so lucky to be helping her and her family out. She is in the process right now of adopting a child from Eastern Europe. I am helping out by watching her older children while she and her husband are overseas. Please check out her page on Reece's Rainbow to find more information about their adoption. Feel free to donate to their adoption fund. It may seem like they already have a lot of money raised but every penny counts and is still needed for expenses.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...