Saturday, January 14, 2012

What I like to do....


I make all kinds of stone, shell, and bone jewelry. It can be really relaxing. I like to design necklaces and bracelets with specific themes. I have a friend on her way out of the country right now to start the international adoption process. I am working on matching bracelets for her and her two new daughters.

I know I am getting a bit older because I am able to work on my jewelry in the mornings but if I try to bead after 3pm my hands just don't cooperate. I blame slight arthritis. Annika is my best helper. I can still design jewelry in the evenings and she will string it for me. With Annika's memory and thought processing problems associated with her seizure disorder she has difficulty with a lot of task oriented activities. Helping me helps her focus on a goal where she can see the results. She has trouble with abstract activities but hands on works great for her.


Check out my Etsy site to see what I have on sale there. The link is on the sidebar. I have so much more available then is listed. Just ask.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...