Monday, May 27, 2013

Missing the Moon

I haven't been able to get outside like I wanted to during this past full moon and I really felt the need to recharge from a tumultuous last few weeks. So, I headed to the woods. The little kids minus Elaina including Annika went to church with my mother on Sunday so I took my here eldest children to the woods. Lyn, Danny, and Connor went exploring on the hiking trails. I found a shady spot in the woods for my blanket. I brought with me a Mother Goddess figure, my meditation strand, and of course a candle. It was so peaceful. These are woods that I spent a great deal of my childhood in. I brought some oracle cards later after I had meditated for a while. The three card reading was spot on with my current situation and feelings. It stated my need for change, stop being the victim, and find your own center. I left my contract job as a Special Instructor wit Early Intervention. I am now a Nanny for a family. This allows me to be available to my family more. The woman I was working for was just too unprofessional and I could not take it anymore. New opportunities became available so I took them. I am also going back to school this summer. My classes are online so I am still there full time for the kids. I am adding to my BS degree in Socio-behavioral Science and my Master's degree in Education (ECE Infant / Toddler Development) with a BS degree in Community Health Education. That fits with my certification in lactation counseling (CLC) and my Herbalist profession. In the future I am looking at the possibility of becoming a Midwife.

The morning in the woods recharged me.....


My view
Danny and Lyn joined me in the woods. Connor preferred to stay on the trail.

 

A spider decided to join me


Magical view

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...