Monday, May 27, 2013

So happy with a new purchase

This has been in our budget for at least 4 months now. We have been looking for a new van that would fit everyone for a while. Granny got in on the search and she found it. I still need to get the church name off of it but it is awesome! I feel so powerful when I drive it. And safe with plenty of room for big kids and car seats galore. We have 5 care seats and one booster seat in it with room to spare. I am itching to take a trip now. I took kids to the playground last week and all I can say is that I am so happy.

You can see it in the background... HUGE!


Elaina needed a nap after that wild ride. No, she didn't ride that way. I loosened her straps and sat with her till she awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...