Thursday, May 30, 2013

So grateful for the little (and big) things

Being able to sit outside at 6:30am and enjoy the breeze before it warms up too much is a treat. The night before last I was determined NOT to nurse Elaina during the night. I offered her a bottle. Dad took over after he heard her screaming at me. He thought she was sick. She was just so maaaad at me. She kept trying to take my shirt off and then even hit at me. Needless to say, neither of us got any sleep. Now, last night I gave up and just followed what I always do. At around midnight when she woke up the first time I picked her up out of her crib and nursed her the rest of the night. She can pretty much find what she needs like a little puppy most of the night. She just isn't ready. She doesn't nurse much during the day so I can't really deny her her milk. Mama was just a bit touched out. Poor girl, she isn't even one yet and Mama was being so mean. Well, that's done!!!! Baby gets what baby wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...