Monday, May 27, 2013

To the library again....

Yesterday afternoon when all the kids were home we headed to the library. I was so excited. I drove my new (old model) van. It seats 15!! And the air conditioner works great. I played with the littles in the preschool section as usual while the big kids collected books and media to check out. A pleasant surprise was that my MIL was there too. Evan and Eliot coned her into a sleepover so I left with 6 kids....

I got the schedule for the story times for the summer. We plan on attending some of them....

As usual Ben and Elaina enjoyed themselves in the play area.


Yes, she put them all back....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...