Saturday, May 11, 2013

Library AND the Buck Creek Festival today





 
Danny, Lyn, Connor, Annika, Evan, Eliot, and Ben and I all went to the library this morning. Baby Elaina stayed home with Daddy. We were going to stop off at the Buck Creek Festival for lunch and a bit of fun but Ben was wiped so I took him home first. Evan chose to stay home too. Lyn took off with friends at the festival. Danny and Connor mainly explored the booths and the creek. Annika and Eliot had a lot of fun on all of the rides. Annika was a virtual monkey on the rock wall. Everyone was tired when we got home. It was a good day.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...