Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Monday....

This weekend was long and not as long as it needed to be. I missed the majority of my kids. Elaina is the only one who was home all weekend. Well, the kid has to eat. (She is still nursing.) Ben and Lyn spent alternating nights with their Granny and Evan and Eliot spent time with Grandma. Annika, Connor, and Danny were with their Dad. I worked some but on Saturday I enjoyed the last Spring session of the MUUMs group at church. Of course it is spelled MUUMs. It is a Unitarian Universalist church group. This Spring we read Chaos, Wonder and the Spiritual Adventure of Parenting.


I can't wait to see what the reading choice will be for the Summer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...