Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My read for the day

Except for my school reading I try to squeeze at least 14 different books into my pleasure reading. Seriously, the pile next to my bed is ridiculous. I had to have this book. I have a paper to write on contraception, yes me, for a class. I never thought I would come across this page. I did not know this conversation ever took place. Very interesting... I will have to work it into my paper I do believe. I will have to say I am of Margaret Sanger's viewpoint. Physical love has a place within most relationships and honestly I do believe I feel a little sorry for Gandhi's wife. But, thay is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...