Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Blessed Lammas

It has been years since I simply celebrated making bread. To just be happy to show my children how to make bread from scratch was priceless. Not just to be able to make bread but to be HAPPY to able to do it. That was so nice. To be there in my new home with half of my kids and George was like rebooting. I made the recipe up on the spot. I haven't restocked my larder since we moved. I used bread flour, rye flour, poppy seeds, elder flowers, powdered milk, water, cane sugar, salt, and honey.                                                  




I had to run to work while it was baking but it turned out pretty good. The kids enjoyed their pieces with honey. They saved me some...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...