Wednesday, August 17, 2022

First post op visit turned wrong...

 So, how does one's first post operation doctor's appointment go wrong? Well, you have a fever, are in excruciating pain so much it rivels natural child birth. Then you end up in the ER and after tons of blood work and other tests you find out you have Covid. Yep, I have been on bed rest at home for over a week and I feel nally get Covid now. After working Home Health at the he beginning of the pandemic and being a teacher I never got it. My best guess is that I got it at the hospital or the kids brought it home from school. Ugh.... 

They had to check my surgical site for infection so I got to see my lack of a breast. My surgeon actually did a decent job. I am small breasted so opted to go flat, no reconstruction. I don't really think I will be that unbalanced. 

So, not so bad after the pain got under control. I was actually able to sleep once we got home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...