Sunday, August 7, 2022

Visit to the Cahaba River Park






With 5 children in tow and my beloved I visited the river. The rain and my fatigue threatened to keep us from going but we made it. Evan had a headache but he pushed through also. I had good talks with each child there on their level. I missed the ones that weren't there but I cherish them all. I am very nervous and scared. I couldn't be doing this without George, my mom, and my kids. George has basically put his life on hold to care for me and the kids. Today I got to forget for a while what my future holds as I watched him teach the kids to skip rocks, watch the girls bury Ben as a zombie, and Evan try to get Eli to stick his hand good naturedly into a "snake hole". And of course Elaina found at least 4 frogs or toads.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...