Sunday, August 7, 2022

My second daughter

 I love her. We definitely see the world differently. I saw her briefly yesterday. She allowed me to hug her. And she hugged me back. We don't talk about the world or the past or the future like we did when she was 10. I don't take her to multiple appointments and care for seizure filled nights. She is an adult. Either that is all her own business or she struggles on her own or her physical struggles have stopped. I had to let go asking but not caring. She asked that I respect her wishes to not post pictures of her on my blog. That will be hard as I am so proud of the young person she has become. Her path is her own. I worry about her but that is a parent's job. They can't help it. George got to see if not talk to my adult children and she at least waved to him. She knows who he is to me. Maybe she can see who he can be to her one day, a friend that probably understands her better than I do because he met her as an adult. My heart melted to see Elaina run to her sister for a bear hug. And she got one.... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...