Saturday, August 27, 2022

Egg of Creation

Having my kids around me has really helped my spirit. I asked Elaina to pick me out an egg for me to just hold and meditate on. She picked out a lavender colored one. As soon as I held it I felt better. The coolness of it in hand and it's firmness helped with my pain. I rolled it around my tortured joints for a lot of relief. I cupped it and words formed in mind.







                              Egg of Creation

                             

I hold in my hand a symbol of life.


As a girl, as a womyn, as a mother, as a wife, I have held you in my body and in my heart.


You are my beginning, his beginning, their beginning, her beginning.


You hold all the knowledge of the universe within 


In my pre-beginning and my end I was an egg within my grandmother and my granddaughters were within me.


I will go on I was am and will be a force for creation.


                            Susan Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...