Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My favorite book (this week)

I am so enjoying the book Amazing Baby by Desmond Morris. I have been reading it whenever I pump which is only once a day now so it will take longer to get through it. It is set up really well though. You can just read a page or two at a time and not feel left behind. I thought it was so great that on  this page titled "feeding" it showed a baby breastfeeding. They could have shown a baby with a bottle but they chose this on instead. You can try to click on the picture to see it bigger and read the content. It is very pro-breastfeeding in the text. I do believe I am going to buy this book. I take it back to the library this week. I am planning on attending a la Leche League meeting there. I may share it there before I return it. Again, this is now one of my favorite books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...