Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"The Lost Tooth"

This is a guest post by my 8 year old daughter, Annika. Enjoy!


Today I lost my tooth two times. I think you are wondering how I lost my tooth two times. I'll tell you how. It was a beautiful afternoon and my mother, sisters, and two of my brothers were outside. My mother told me PULL IT OUT!!!! So I pushed it up and twisted it and guess what happened next? It came out!!! Sorry but I just realized that I lost my tooth. So that is how I lost my tooth once. Now on with the story. Then I was playing and then I dropped my tooth! So that is how I lost my tooth two times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...